Friday 1 August 2014

Mad for miniatures....


I'm slightly (okay, massively) obsessed with beauty products. From make-up to moisturiser, buying them, using them, collecting them - they all make me happy.

I cringe to think just *how* many different products I use each and every day. 
Pretty packaging is a plus but, if you're a product lover like me, you'll just have to agree there's nothing quite like a miniature! 

have no idea why I love them as much as I do. If I see a miniature in the shops I have to have it. They're perfect for handbags and holidays but most of all they're just so damn cute. 

My love for minis (that sounds so wrong) has been helped by the wonderful Birch Box. Thanks to these guys I'm guaranteed to increase my miniature collection by at least 4 or 5 products a month. (More on Birch Box later...). 
On a slightly more serious note miniatures are a really great way of trying out a new product before investing in the full size. Ask for samples in department stores and beauty counters, look out for freebies with magazines, check out the travel section in a Boots/drugstores. Theses are all great ways of getting your hands on marvellous minis. Keep minis of products you know you love for your next holiday, packing tiny's means there'll be more room for other things (like even moreeee make-up).

I guess the only thing is I really should bring myself to use my miniatures, rather than just look at them...  but I just don't know if I can!! 

Love Emma
xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...