Thursday 28 August 2014

A little QVC crush

QVC - The Daily Rumble
When you say the letters QVC for the majority of people it conjures up the image of old age pensioners buying useless 'household helpers' with their pension money. Teleshopping has a pretty shoddy reputation. When I say I got something from QVC or even that I regularly watch it I often get a shocked/confused/amazed response. So much so that in my defense I decided to write a little about my love for this TV channel.

I love QVC. Seriously utterly *LOVE* it. And i'm not a pensioner. And I don't buy useless gadgets. I'm a beauty product obsessed mum in her 30's. Of course I love going out shopping but QVC offers a little extra, not just the ability to buy stuff sat in your PJs on a rainy Sunday evening.

They have really competitive prices, especially with their 'Today's Special Value' (one product on a 24 hour super price) but that's not just it - they offer really great brands. Like proper well known and loved big brands.
Yes, they sell random clothes and faux diamond jewelry but they also sell much wanted high-end brands that are often only available in department stores. Even better still they offer products that you want, that you *need*, that are UK exclusives - QVC is the only place to buy them. Really. I heard a lot about Tarte and naturally wanted the whole range. The only place in the UK you can buy it is, yes you've guessed it, QVC. You're starting to see why I like it so, right?

QVC - The Daily Rumble

So, apart from Tarte what other brands am I talking about? It would probably be quicker to list the cosmetics and beauty brands that they don't sell. Sat from the comfort of your own sofa you can buy products from:

Benefit, Bobby Brown, Liz Earle, Elemis, bareMinerals, Mally, Nails Inc, Leighton Denny, Eyeko, Josie Maran, Philosopy, Stila, L'Occitane, James Read, Bliss, OPI & Molton Brown to name just a few.

QVC - The Daily Rumble

I mostly watch for the beauty products but if you're into your gadgets they have Apple, Bose, Sony, Dyson.... you get my drift.

QVC also provides you with information about the products on screen - they don't ram it down your throat with a hard sell. They give you the info and let you decide whether to make the plunge or not.... and when you do decide to go for something that purchase also comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. A guarantee that lets you take the item out of the box and USE IT. For 30 days. And then if you decide it's not for you, you send it back. Used. For a full refund. No brainer really.

QVC - The Daily Rumble

So next time there's nothing on the telly give it a go. I think you'll be surprised.

I got my Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil from QVC - check out my Tried & Tested review here.

Do you watch QVC? What's been your faveourite purchase?

I'm off to watch some telly!
Love Emma
XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...