Friday 8 August 2014

I Can't Stop Buying - BareMineral's Blushes

bareMinerals Blushes
I'm a huge bareMineral's fan, massive. Their Original Foundation is one of my holy grail make-up must haves but my love of their products doesn't stop there, oh no.

Let's talk about their blushes. Their wonderful colourful pots of joy. I have bought 7 bareMineral's blushes to date and I'm pretty sure my collection wont stop there.

Why do I love them so? For so many reasons I'd like to share with you.

First the facts - The blushes are a loose powder. They currently come in 28 shades & cost £19 for a 0.85g pot.

bareMinerals Blushes

Now the fun stuff -  Their pigments are pretty much perfect. They're really soft, creamy and oh so *dreamy*.
If you use a light hand you get a wash of colour, a very slight flush- but they are totally build-able, so if you want a vibrant cheek it's just a few brush strokes away.

They really do give you a lovely radiant look, a real glow. The huge colour selection means there's something for everyone- my choices are all quite different. Something for every season, for every occasion.
Their wearability is impressive. I find that they last all day (especially if I've started with a primer). They've also got a great twisty top to them, meaning you can tap out into the lid as much powder as you so desire. 

bareMinerals Blushes

Are they worth £19? Yes, absolutely. The pots last a long time, a seriously long time. There's a whole lotta product in those lovely (not so) little pots! I guess it goes without saying I would repurchase them.

Here's swatches of the colours I have: 
bareMinerals Blush colour swatches The Daily Rumble
Left to right: Glory, Fruit Cocktail, Perfect Rose, Plush Peach, Precious Pearl, Sorbet, Marvelous Mauve. 

(Some of these may have been limited edition)

Out of these my current go-to is Fruit Cocktail; a hot pink that's perfect for the summer. 

I hope you've enjoyed reading about the blushes I can't stop buying! Give one a try, you won't regret it. 

Read my thoughts on the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush here.

Love Emma 
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...