Wednesday 20 August 2014

Fabulous Finds - 2 cal flavoured coffee


Coffee - The Daily Rumble - Emma Rumble
Coffee is an absolute necessity in my house. I seriously can't start my day without at least two cups. 
I drink coffee for 2 reasons. I *need* the caffeine hit to kick start me into action and I absolutely love the taste (yes I'm *that* person that reaches for the coffee chocolate in a selection box first). 

I love me some flavoured coffee but I seriously don't love the calories that often come along with adding a sugar syrup to my cup. 

Imagine my giddy excitement when I stumbled across Beanies the Flavour Co on Twitter. (Okay, technically I didn't just stumble upon them, they followed me and being the nosy so and so I am I took a closer at their profile).

I immediately saw two things on their Twitter timeline that caught my eye. 1. they make favoured coffee and 2. their coffee is less than 2 calories per cup (yes that's TWO!). A real 'Fabulous Find' for a coffee fiend like me. 

I headed over to their website and ordered 4 50g jars from their pretty decent selection. Here's what I ordered and what I thought.

Beanies Coffee - The Daily Rumble - Emma Rumble
Irish Cream - who doesn't like a good Irish coffee? Alcohol is pretty much a no-go for me right now, lack of sleep is plenty to deal with. This tastes good, reminiscent of a touch of booze. Really rather yummy.    

Beanies Coffee - The Daily Rumble - Emma Rumble
Amaretto Almond - anything almond or marzipan is right up my street. (I just realised I went for 2 'alcohol' flavours, that says a lot!) 
On opening this jar the first thing that hits you is the smell. It seriously smells so good I almost skipped the water and milk stage and just tipped the granules straight into my mouth. My fave flavour out of the 4. 

Beanies Coffee - The Daily Rumble - Emma Rumble
Christmas Pudding - I love Christmas just as much as I love coffee. It smells a bit strange but thankfully tastes much better. Not as Christmas-in-a-cup as I'd hoped but still pretty good. 

Beanies Coffee - The Daily Rumble - Emma Rumble
Cinnamon Hazelnut - could that sound any more yummy? Again another strange-smeller in the jar but a really nice blend, very enjoyable. Not too overpowering. 

Beanies get a big thumbs up from me. If you like flavoured coffee but haven't got an overly sweet-tooth they are perfect for you (I like mine with a touch of sweetener). 
They've got a really imaginative flavour selection, the coffees are all sugar free and contain practically no calories. What more could you ask for? (Apart from Bradley Cooper serving you the coffee. In his underwear). 

I will absolutely be ordering more once I've used these 4 jars, which won't be long at all. (I've got my eyes on the Very Vanilla & Winter Warmer). 

You can buy Beanies coffee direct from their website here or in selected Sainsburys.

Have you tried Beanies? What's your favourite flavour or coffee combo? 

(Please note that I paid for these coffees out of my own money, honey). 

Check out another of my 'Fabulous Finds' for babies here or one for you & your wet hair here

I'm off to put the kettle on!

Love Emma 
XOXO 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...