Monday 8 September 2014

Makeup Mini Haul


Mini makeup haul - The Daily Rumble
Yep, I'm one of *those* shoppers, I cannot step foot in Boots, Superdrug or any other drugstore without having a "quick" look at the cosmetics. That quick look 9 times out of 10 leads me to purchase something. (Okay, okay, ten times out of ten). 

I went to Boots last week for cotton wool and I came away with a new lipstick, lipbalm, eyeshadow and concealer (forgot the cotton wool, whoops). I thought I'd blog about this budget friendly mini haul as the products look so darn yummy I wanted to share! Here's what I bought & my first impressions.

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in 'Permanent Taupe' - £4.99.

Maybelline Color Tattoo - The Daily Rumble
Maybelline Color Tattoo - The Daily Rumble
How gorgeous does this shadow look?  I'm a huge fan of these cream gel Color Tattoos & this shade makes me want to shove my finger in the little pot and smash it all up (do you know what I mean? It looks soooo smooth). Swatched beautifully. Really love this shade. 

Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Pink Punch' - £2.99.
Maybelline Baby Lips - The Daily Rumble
Maybelline Baby Lips - The Daily Rumble
I couldn't resist this pink tinted Baby Lips. On swatching it looks quite Barbie, might be a touch too pastel on the lips so will probably wear under another lip product. 

L'Oreal Touche Magique True Match Anti-Fatigue Illuminating Concealer in 'Ivory Beige' - £8.19.

True Match concealer - The Daily Rumble
True Match concealer - The Daily Rumble
Brush tip concealer that claims to match skin colour & texture. Blended in really well after I swatched it. A touch thicker than I expected but looking forward to putting it to the test. Looks like it will also be great for highlighting. 

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privee Lipstick in 'Barely Peach by Julianne Moore' - £8.19.

 Loreal nude lipstick - The Daily Rumble
Loreal nude lipstick - The Daily Rumble
I absolutely loved the Cheryl Cole colour from this collection last year so decided to pick up one of the newer shades. This is a really beautiful pink toned nude. Think this might become a new go-to. I love the colour but also really like the smell. This shade is supposed to enhance the radiance of pale complexions, thumbs up for me right there! 

I'll post product reviews when I've had a good chance to try them out, hope you've enjoyed this mini haul. 

What's your favourite recent drugstore purchase? 

Click here to read my Tried & Tested review of the Maybelline 14hr Superstay lipsticks. 

I'll off to play with my new products, 
Love Emma
XOXO   










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...