Wednesday 3 September 2014

Empties - Products I've Used Up

Empties - Products I've used up - The Daily Rumble
I've always found the concept of Empties' posts a little strange - literally looking at someone's rubbish. Having said that I *really* love watching them on YouTube and reading them on blogs. The fact that someone has used a product in it's entirety means that they either totally love it or have used it enough to give some real decent feedback.
So i'm jumping on the bandwagon - here are some of the products I've used up recently.

Skincare:
Empties - Products I've used up - The Daily Rumble
L to R: 
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - £4.99 
This is my second empty of this and I have already started my third. Love it. I use it to remove all my makeup before cleansing with a facial wash. Does a great job, great price, all round great product.
Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner - £2.99
Pretty good for the price but can't say I noticed a big difference using it. Probably wouldn't repurchase.
Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Makeup Remover - £3.25
I've probably gone though 6 of these in the past few years. Gets off your eye makeup gently, doesn't sting or irritate. Okay, it doesn't budge waterproof mascara but apart from that all round great buy.
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser - £14
Seriously love this stuff. Cleans my face so well, a really soft and soothing product. Gets rid of all the remaining makeup and oil without drying out my skin. Have already repurchased another.

Haircare:
Empties - Products I've used up - The Daily Rumble
L to R:
Wen Cleansing Conditioner in Pomegranate - £27
Read my review of the Cleansing Conditioner here. Really enjoyed using it, made my hair really soft but I haven't repurchased it. Not life changing for the price.
Dove Refresh+Care Dry Shampoo - £4.59 
Love this dry shampoo as it's clear - it doesn't leave that white chalky dust you get with some others. Smells lovely and works really well. Have already repurchased.

Bodycare:
Empties - Products I've used up - The Daily Rumble
L to R:
L'Occitane Delicious Almond Shower Gel - £20
Gorgeous product, smells divine, lathers beautifully. Decent size. Will repurchase if I'm feeling a little spendy.
L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Lotion - £20
One of my faveourite body products. So moisturising. Seriously can't get enough. Smells almost like a baby product. Rich without being greasy - sinks in super quick. Will absolutely repurchase.

Cosmetics:
Empties - Products I've used up - The Daily Rumble
L to R:
bareMinerals Ready Luminizer in 'The Love Affair' - £26
I bought this in America quite a while ago and am really sad to see it go. A really gorgeous highlighter in a honey pink tone. So wearable. Will try and track down another as it does not seem to be available online right now in this shade.
Mac Eyebrow Pencil in 'Fling' - £13.50
Pretty straightforward product. Self sharpening, nice fine nib. Haven't repurchased as Soap & Glory have just released a dupe which is practically the exact same but cheaper. (Check out my review here)
bareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener in 'Luminous 1'  - £22
Lovely product - covers dark circles but doesn't settle in my fine lines. Really is luminous. I also used this for highlighting too. Probably will buy again, just on the look at for something new to try first maybe.

So there you go, all my recent rubbish. I hope you've found this helpful. What's been the one product you repurchase time and time again?

I'm off to my recycling bin. Happy product-using!
Love Emma
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...