Saturday 27 September 2014

One Lovely Blog Award!

One lovely blog award - The Daily Rumble

Today's post is another short but sweet one. There are a lot of Awards and Tags doing the rounds at the moment, which I absolutely love. It's so nice to find out just a little more about the writers of your favourite blogs. 
Talking of favourite blogs the very lovely Brenda at Brenda BusyBee has nominated me for the "One Lovely Blog Award" - thank you!  Make sure you head over to Brenda's blog and show her some lovin'! 

So, the rules to the award are as follows: 
1. Thank the person nominating you and link back to them in your post
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Nominate other bloggers you admire
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know

So, here are 7 things about me: 
1. A slightly too hot bath, comfy PJs, & a big fluffy blanket is my idea of bliss. 

2. I have two budgies, called Messi & Jessie. (My daughter named Messi after Lionel Messi in her World Cup excitement. I may also have a little crush on him. Nothing at all to do with the fact he's worth a gazillion pounds at alllll). 

3. Ludacris is one of my all time favourite artists. 

4. I could eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day & I would never ever get bored. (I could, but I don't!).

5. I really want pink hair, or at least some of it to be pink.

6. I've already started buying things for Xmas. Shopaholic? Me? 

7. I could watch my baby boy suck his thumb for hours (not that he actually sucks it for hours but you know what I mean). 

Thumb Sucker! The Daily Rumble

I now nominate: 

Thank you for reading, YOU are lovely! You can read my Liebster Award here.

I'm off to feed Messi & Jessie, 
Love Emma XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...