Saturday 20 September 2014

Blogger Tag!


Blogger Tag - The Daily Rumble

Hello you beauties. Today's post is the Blogger Tag. A huge big thank you to the lovely Brenda from Brenda BusyBee for tagging me. (Brenda writes an incredible Beauty & Lifestyle blog so go check her out.)

So, let's just jump straight in. 

Nars Pro Prime - Blogger Tag - The Daily Rumble

1. What is your favourite beauty product?
This is actually a toughy. At the moment it has to be a toss up between the Original Foundation from bareMinerals & Nars Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base. 
The bareMinerals foundation is one I've been using for over 7 years & will continue to do so. 
As a person with oily eyelids the Nars Pro Prime has changed my eyeshadow game. This bad boy keeps my eye shadow on all day & night. When I go to take it off in the evening it still looks exactly as it did when I applied it. 

St Lucia  - Blogger Tag - The Daily Rumble

2. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Right now with all this rain I'd have to say back to The Body Holiday Le Sport in St Lucia. We had our honeymoon here and it was incredible. Elemis Spa treatments every single day? Yes please. (The pic above is of the spa.... *sigh*.)

bareMinerals  - Blogger Tag - The Daily Rumble

3. What is your all time favourite brand?
I first read this as band & started writing about my love for New Kids On The Block. Thank god I read back the question! 
Anyway, bareMinerals has to be my all time fave. Their foundation was one of the only products I could get back in the day that actually matched my super pale skintone. It's a product I still love and use now which is saying something. My obsession now includes their blushers and eyeshadows too. 

4. Do you collect anything, if so what is it?
Makeup, nail varnishes, body products.... No surprises there. Oh, & pretty stationery. 

5. Early bird or night owl?
As a mum of two I'm an early bird. If I have a late night my little bubba's will be up at the crack of dawn anyway so in normally tucked up by 11pm. 

Starbucks   - Blogger Tag - The Daily Rumble

6. Tea or coffee?
Oh coffee, coffee, coffee. Cappuccino, Latte, Americano, I love them all. I'm that person that will eat the coffee chocolate in a selection box first. I might have a decaf tea in the afternoon but coffee rules my world. 

7. What is your favourite TV show?
This is another tricky one. I'm currently loving True Blood (I'm quite behind but after reading all the books I just had to watch it). All time fave has to be Friends. Timeless comedy right there. Oh & what about Dawson's Creek.... 

8. If you could travel to any era what would it be?
It's got to be the 40's. For the outfits, the hair, the makeup... stylish, chic and classy. 

So, there you have my Blogger Tag! 

I now tag: 
Angela from Chocolate & Lipstick  & Helen from Loves & Loathes. Your questions are the same as above! 

I'm off to buy some more makeup! 
Love Emma 
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...