Friday 31 October 2014

October Favourites

Hold up, wait a minute. How on earth is it the month again? I know I'm showing my age when I bang on about how quickly the time is going, but it's true! 

I haven't really discovered a great deal of new finds this month, I've mostly been reaching for old favourites but I have been using a few newbies. Anyway, let's crack on. Here's are the products I've been loving and using throughout October. 

Soap & Glory 'One Heck Of A Blot' pressed powder - £12

One Heck of A Blot - The Daily Rumble
One Heck of A Blot - The Daily Rumble
I picked this up based purely on the pretty packaging plus I didn't actually have a nice powder compact to pop in my bag. This is lovely, it's translucent and does a great job of mattifying and stopping shine in its tracks. 


Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara - The Daily Rumble
Now, I don't want to say too much about this as I have a full review coming up very soon but holy mascara batman. I seriously don't think been as excited or as impressed with a product in a long long time. This stuff is life changing. For real!!! I've kissed goodbye to my short stumpy lashes. 

Bluesky Gel Manicure Polishes - around £5 each

Bluesky Gel - The Daily Rumble
A very very lovey friend, Claire, bought me my own gel manicure kit complete with UV lamp. Nail varnish on me lasts at the most 3 days before chipping. This kit is incredible. I am currently wearing the beautiful muted brown colour Mudslide and it's been on now for almost 2 weeks without a single chip. I love that I can now do a gel manicure in the comfort of my own home. A massive time and money saver. 


Nail polish stand - The Daily Rumble
Nail polish stand - The Daily Rumble
On the theme of nail varnishes, I have lots. A serious amount. They were stuffed in a box and I found myself reaching for the same few colours over and over. I did a quick google search and came across these plastic stands on Amazon. Each stand holds around 30 bottles, I ordered one and quickly found out I needed two more. Told you I had a lot! Great way to store & display your collection at a fantastic price too. 

A Beautiful Mess App - 69p

This app is my latest iPhone obsession. Turns photos into cute & quirky personalised masterpieces in seconds. I can't get enough of it! Fantastic price. 

Marks & Spencer's 'Mulled Fruit Tea' - £3.90 for 15

M&S Mulled Fruit Tea - The Daily Rumble
M&S Mulled Fruit Tea - The Daily Rumble
I love anything that remotely tastes like Christmas. This tea is yummy. The bags are actually beautiful, little silky triangle pouches of joy! A lovely festive warning cuppa filled with spiced apple, cranberry and clementine. Perfect.

So that's it for October. What products have you been reaching for this month?

I'm off to reorganise my nail polish collection! 
Love Emma
XOXO 

*post contains affliate links but all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...