Thursday 16 October 2014

Mummy Must Haves!

The Daily Rumble
As a mum of two I'm always on the look at for great kid friendly products. My little boy is now 4 months old and in this short amount of time I've grown to really love a handful of products, so I thought I'd share these things with you. Here are some of my current baby faves! 

Sophie la Girafe Teething Toys (£12.49 & £8.99)
Sophie la Girafe Teething Toys - The Daily Rumble
Whilst I was pregnant it seemed that every single baby I came across was chomping down on a Sophie so needless to say I had to get one. I got the classic larger Sophie first but then also picked up the smaller handled one. Ethan holds onto the smaller one really well & loves chewing on all the different lumps and bumps. 

Nuby Bug-a-Loop - (£4.29)
Nuby Bug A Loop - The Daily Rumble
Nuby Bug A Loop - The Daily Rumble
Another great teething toy. This one is also easy to hold and has a really great variety of textures to chew on! 

Water Wipes - £2.49
Water Wipes - The Daily Rumble
I've spoken about these before in a beauty post (here). I absolutely love these baby wipes. They consist of 99.9% water & 0.1% fruit extract. If you look at the ingredients of other wipes, even including the sensitive skin varieties or other 'water' based wipes you'll be shocked by the long list of unpronounceable ingredients. These are soft, gentle and do their job perfectly. 

Sudacrem Care & Protect - £3.99 
Sudacrem Care & Protect - The Daily Rumble
I like the original Sudacrem but sometimes it's just a bit too thick and heavy for my little one's bum. The newer Care & Protect still provides that protective layer but it's lightweight & sinks in beautifully.

Earth Friendly Baby Calming Lavender Bubble Bath - £5.99  
Earth Friendly Baby Calming Lavender Bubble Bath - The Daily Rumble
This organic product smells incredible. I really love the smell of lavender and this is perfection. It creates beautifully soft bubbles & fills the bathroom with a relaxing smell. It's perfect for sensitive skins, contains no yucky stuff and is 99.2% natural. My 8 year old daughter loves this too. 

So, there are just a few of my mummy must haves! What baby product could you not live without?

Read the 'Unwritten Baby Age Gap Rule' here & 'Twenty Ways You Know You're A New Mum' here. 

I'm off to run a lavender bath! 
Love Emma
XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...