Tuesday 14 October 2014

Empties - Products I've Used Up #2


Empties - The Daily Rumble
I've started to really enjoy writing 'Empties' posts just as much as I enjoy reading them. It really makes me use up products in their entirety. 
I know that sounds obvious but I got into a bad wasteful habit of starting something, using it a bit & then moving onto the next product. My bathroom cupboards were overspilling with half empty items. Now I really try and use something up before moving on, It's a really satisfying actually finishing something all up completely. 

For anyone that's not too familiar, empties posts are simply the products you've used up, meaning you can give a pretty decent opinion on the items. So, let's jump right in. Here are the products I've used up over the past month or so and my thoughts!! 

Body 
Empties - The Daily Rumble
Champneys 'Blissful Bump Body Butter' - £10
I had this towards the end of my pregnancy but just didn't use very much. It was nice but I didn't love it, probably because I wasn't a big fan of the smell. I wouldn't say it's a must have pregnancy product. 

Lush 'Lovely Jubblies Breast Cream'  - £16.95
Another product I got at the very end of my pregnancy but just didn't finish until now. Love this super moisturising cream, will repurchase for sure. Smells great, feels even better. 

Soap & Glory 'Sugar Crush Body Scrub' - £8 in a trio 
This stuff smells incredible! It's a beautiful scrub that's just on the right side of scrubby. Packed with brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains I enjoyed this and would happily pick up the full sized one next time. 

Champneys 'Spa Indulgence Mediterranean Bliss Bubble Heaven' - £14 in a gift set
Another so-so Champneys' product. Yes it was nice but I wouldn't rush to buy it again. It contains olive leaf, fig milk & green tomato. Not my favourite bubble bath combination! 

I love....'Coconut & Cream Bubble Bath & Shower Creme' - £3
I wouldn't normally include one of the shower gels I had used up but I couldn't leave this beauty out. I love coconut so for me this ticked a major yummy box. Actually a really lovely product for its very affordable price. I've already stocked up with another plus the hand soap in the same scent. 

Soap & Glory Hand Wash - £5 
Classic Soap & Glory scent, a really unmistakable smell. Lovely product. This came in a set with the Hand Food cream which I'm still working my way through.  

Face/Skincare 
Empties - The Daily Rumble
SkinCeuticals 'Phlotetin CF Gel' - £119
I got this in my local beauty salon. This lightweight antioxidant serum gel is packed full of vitamin C. A really really beautiful product but on the pricey side. I would repurchase but I'm trying a few other similar products right now.

This was in my last empties and will probably be in my next. A great product at a fab price. Removes eye makeup easily and never stings. 

It was a struggle to finish this, it was nice but not something I'd use again. Very fresh feeling but felt a little drying. Not ideal for my skin type. 

I absolutely loved this. It smelt good enough to eat. I found it a little too abrasive to use everyday on my face but for once or twice a week it's perfect. Another product I'll definitely repurchase. 

I really like the fresh face masks from Lush, this one left my skin plump and moisturised. The only downside is because you have to keep it in the fridge I kept on forgetting I had it. I would buy another fresh mask but will give a different one a go next time.

Makeup
Empties - The Daily Rumble
bareMinerals 'Perfect Light Mineral Veil' - £20
One of my all time setting powders. Gives your makeup a lovely lightweight airbrushed finish. Perfect for touch-ups through the day too. Have already repurchased it. 

This is really old, I found it in the bottom of a bag I hadn't touched for ages. I'm pleased I rediscovered it as I'm now reminded what a great lipgloss it is, super long wearing. Once I've used up a few others in my collection I would absolutely buy another. 

Hair
Empties - The Daily Rumble
Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo - £2.29
I love me some dry shampoo. It seems like every drugstore brand is releasing their version which is great. This one smelt good, was clear which is a dry shampoo must for me, & did the job. Would happily repurchase. 


So, those were my recent Empties, a real mixture and a lot I would repurchase. Read my last empties post here

I'm off to use up some more goodies! 
Love Emma Sim
XOXO 








L  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...