Thursday 9 October 2014

What's in my Birchbox - October

Birchbox UK October - The Daily Rumble
I know I've said it many many times before, that I cannot believe how quickly the weeks are flying by, but I was genuinely shocked when this month's Birchbox was delivered. How can it be the middle of the month already?!

Anyway, let's crack on. For those the are not too familiar, Birchbox is a monthly beauty & lifestyle subscription box. You get around 5 deluxe sized beauty samples and one lifestyle per delivery, from what I've seen not all the monthly boxes are the same. 
The subscription costs £10 a month plus P&P, although the longer you sign up for the better the deal. It's a perfect way to try out new products that perhaps you normally wouldn't or high-end brands that are maybe out of your price range. 

Here's what I received in this month's box. 

Birchbox UK October - The Daily Rumble
Firstly, the box is in collaboration with CoppaFeel, an incredible organisation that remind us that knowing our boobs could save our lives. Their message of 'If in doubt get it checked out' is incredibly important. I lost my amazing mum to beast cancer 6 months ago so this is a subject very close to my own heart. Birchbox are donating £1 for every photo tweeted or posted to Instagram of us copping a feel along with the hashtag #CoopaBirchbox. I will be posting one without a doubt! 

Birchbox UK October - The Daily Rumble
This month's goodies came zipped inside a pretty pink makeup bag. Love this. You all know how I love me some pink, right?

Pink Clay Mask - Birchbox UK October - The Daily Rumble
Cattier 'Pink Clay Face Mask' (£4.25).
A mask that is pink? HELLO! This is packed with aloe vera to illuminate and soften your skin, sounds perfect! 

KMS Hair Play - Birchbox UK October - The Daily Rumble
KMS California 'Hair Play Playable Texture' (£15.50)
A decent sized sample. This is a spray for prepping, styling and setting your hair. Looking forward to trying this out. 

Shave King Cool Fix - Birchbox UK October - The Daily Rumble
Shaveworks 'The Cool Fix' (£11)
This cooling gel treats ingrown hairs & bumps and redness after shaving. It's not a problem I have but good for a hair removal emergency I guess!

Pixi Lip Balm - Birchbox UK October - The Daily Rumble
Pixi Lip Balm - Birchbox UK October - The Daily Rumble
Pixi by Petra 'Shea Butter Lip Balm' (£8)
This pretty shea butter packed lip balm is full size, result! Mine is the shade 'Ripe Rasberry'. I've already tried this, just couldn't resist, it's beautifully creamy. 

Meaningful Beauty Glowing Serum - Birchbox UK October - The Daily Rumble
Meaningful Beauty 'Glowing Serum' (£30.95)
This serum is from the range by supermodel Cindy Crawford so I'm hoping that a few drops will get me catwalk ready. Yes, I have high-hopes! It claims to be radiance-enhancing and anti-ageing. Can't wait to put it to the test. 

Lipstick Pen! Birchbox UK October - The Daily Rumble
This months lifestyle extra was a cute pink lipstick pen. A pen. That's pink. And in the shape of a lipstick. Triple result right there for me. Of course also included was the very handy contents card & Birchbox booklet. 

Another great delivery. I only have one more left on my 6 month subscription and I will absolutely be signing up again. 

Do you subscribe to Birchbox? What did you get in your box this month? 

Read about how I decided to go pink, with my hair, here

I'm off to apply my face mask! 
Love Emma 
XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...