Tuesday 30 December 2014

What's In My Memebox #4 - Petit Treasures

My love for all things Memebox is a strong as ever. I've actually stopped myself logging onto their website. I simply can't have a look without buying a box or two. I still have one more on route but my  other most recent purchase arrived a little while ago! Yes, this time I definitely scared the delivery man with my extreme excited (crazed woman) face. Poor poor man.

Anyway, if you're not too familiar with Memebox here's a little more info: Memebox is a beauty box that offers Korean beauty products - the most popular and latest beauty items direct from Korea - at a great price. Unlike other beauty boxes you don't have to subscribe. You just take a look at their selection and choose the one (or more than one) you fancy. They offer all kinds of boxes from make-up, skincare, body & hair - all containing the hottest, most wanted Asian products.

This particular box was sold to me in seconds as soon as I read the title - #66 Petit Treasures! Oh oh yes, Korean beauty products in miniature form? Double win right there! Petit Treasures cost $25.99 (roughly £16.50) with shipping. 


Here's what I got in my box: 

The all important contents card
As the product's packaging is all in Korean this double sided card is vital. It lists what you've got and what to do with it. If I'm really honest I was actually disappointed to read that my box only contained 4 items, however the were all full sized. Getting them out of the hot pink box I was a bit miffed to see that none of them were what I would class as petit either, even though the contents card describes them as miniature. Not a great start! 

Recipe By Nature 'Ice Cream Swing Gloss' in 02 Sweet Fiona - $5
I adore the packaging of this ice cream lip balm, seriously cute! It's swirly balm contains jojoba seed, argan & grape seed oils to hydrate whilst delivering a fruity scented shine. Feels really lovely on the lips and definitely something I'll enjoy using. 

Shara Shara 'Revital Magic Cream' - $16

There's something about this face cream in a cute tin that I really really like. I'm not sure if it's the mildly herbal smell, the fact it actually has 'magic' in it's name or it's promise to brighten uneven skin texture and & erase signs of blemish scars. It's super thick, containing eucalyptus oil and over 40 other herbal ingredients. So far I've only used it on a really dry patch and an old spot scar which is refusing to fade. So far so good. It's a product I definitely like applying and will continue to use. 

ddung 'Lovely Girl Mascara' - $24
A long-lasting, lash lengthening formula mascara. Now normally I would have been super excited to have a new mascara to try out but recently I finally found the most perfect product ever (check out my review here) so it's just not something I need at all. Having said that the packaging is super cute and it's name "Lovely Girl" is fantasticly girly. 

Shana Shara 'Feminine Single Blusher' - $7
I love blusher, especially pink blusher so this is right up my street. The tiny little puff is the only thing that qualifies for the Petit Treasures theme in the whole box. Adorable packaging, great fresh colour. Something I'll use for sure, especially in the warmer months. 

Over all if I'm honest this was my least faveourite Memebox I've received yet. I can't help but be disappointed that there were only 4 products in the box, none of which really fell under the Petit Treasures title. Yes they were all full sized but I would have rather had miniature products and just a few more of them. 

As for value for money it was still pretty good, but again not as bargainous as my previous boxes. I paid $25.99 (£16.50) with shipping and the contents is worth $42 (£27).

If you would like to check out Memebox click here. Do you buy Memeboxes? Which has been your faveourite box to date? 

I'm off to smell my magic face cream! 
Love Emma 
XOXO










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...