Monday 22 December 2014

I'm back, baby!

So, I've kinda been missing when it comes to the world of blogging. The days have turned into weeks and before I knew it it's been over a month since I last posted. A MONTH! Considering I was once managing to post daily this is shocking.

It's not that I've fallen out of love with blogging, not at all. Truth be told I've missed it dearly. I've just not had the time. My little boy is now 6 months old, long gone are the days where he's happy to look up at a ceiling. He needs constant entertainment. He's a real little peach and such a happy little chap.

I've also taken on a new home business venture which I am totally in love with. So with business, baby and everything in between my poor little blog has taken a back seat. 

I'm really going to try my hardest to be a better blogger. I've still been taking photos and jotting down ideas but putting fingers to keys and actually writing just hadn't happened.

The thing that has eaten into my blogging time, as mentioned earlier, is my new business venture. As you may have read before I signed up as a Presenter with Younqiue. I initially had no intention in selling their products whatsoever. But then I tried them and fell head over heels in love. And then my friends asked me what mascara I was wearing and before I knew it I was a fully fledged selling presenter in LOVE with my job. For me it's just perfect. I work 100% from home, or from my trusty iPhone if I'm out and about. I basically get to make money by selling the most incredible cosmetics & skincare on Facebook. It's just a dream come true. And it's not even selling. I'm not a sales person at all. I worked in kids TV, I have 0 retail or sales experience.... But with Younique I'm simply sharing my genuine love for some truly incredible products. Products that I am beyond excited about. Not only that, I'm also able to spend all my time with my children whilst earning money working not even part time. Yes I feel a little sad that my writing has slowed a little but my business has taken off with a boom. 
And I won't lie, I'm absolutely loving every single second.

It's going to sound incredibly cheesy, but what the heck I don't care... I've also made some truly lovely friends. Genuine, caring, gorgeous ladies with a passion for makeup just like me. Younique is a real little family. Their brand is all about validating and empowering women and that's exactly what they do! I actually feel so grateful that I found this when I did. Everything happens for a reason, right?

So there you go, that's where I've been. Cuddling my baby and working on Facebook. At the same time. What more could I ask for?! 

I'm going to try and get back on the blogging horse, I promise!! 

Love Emma
XOXO

PS if you love makeup and fancy making some extra money just like me please get in touch! Younique is ammmmazing and I'm looking for some lovely makeup mad ladies to join my team! www.emmaslovelylashes.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...