Wednesday 24 December 2014

Fifteen Festive Favourites Tag

For me Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year. This year is going to be a little tricky, it's the first year without my incredible mum but I'm still trying my upmost to get into the festive spirit. With an 8 year old it's super important that we make the big day a special as it's always been. Plus it will be my little boy's first Christmas so there's still a lot to look forward to.
I love a good Tag post and I love Christmas so the Festive 15 tag is right up my chimney (that sounds so wrong but what the heck). Thank you to the very lovely Helen from Loves & Loathes for the nomination.
Okay, let's get on with it: 
1. Favourite Festive Food - Oh man, I love it ALL. Just everything. Mince Pies, Stollen, Christmas Pudding, Gingerbread Lattes... the list goes on.
2. Favourite Reindeer Rudolf. That nose is too cool, right?
3. Favourite Day of Christmas That's a toss up between Christmas Eve & the big day itself. The anticipation and excitement of Christmas Eve is just so magical but Christmas it's even better! 
4. Favourite Christmas Song Another tough one. I love all the oldies but you really can't beat a bit of diva with Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas'. Don't judge me! 
5. Favourite Christmas Present - Alllll of them! Gotta love some crisp new PJs though. 
6. Favourite Festive Film Elf. Can't get enough. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is a very close second. 
7. Favourite Cracker Toy The teeny tiny plastic moustache you basically stick up your nose. Which is always far too small. You know it's gonna hurt but stick it up your nose we still do. 
8. Favourite Cracker Joke The more rubbish the better. Something like 'what did one snowman say to the other? I can smell carrots *sigh*.
9. Favourite Christmas Decoration The Tree. And all my Xmas scented Yankee candles with their matching festive shades. Love buying a new load each year and burning them all through December. 
10. Favourite Christmas Candle Scent
Ohhh I should have read the questions better before I started writing them. Anything cinnamon-y. 
11. Favourite Christmas Advert - Two words. John Lewis.
12. Favourite Festive Tradition - There are just too many to pick. Elf on the Shelf is a new addition to the Rumble household this year and I can see this becoming a firm favourite. 
13. Favourite Place to Spend Christmas - with my amazing family at home. I once spent Xmas & New Years in Florida with my parents and some very special family friends - that was a great great time.
14. Favourite Christmas Fact - something to do with Father Christmas being dressed in Green before Coca Cola got hold of him and turned him red. Unless that's just made up fact. 
15. Favourite Snowman Accessory - It's allll about the carrot nose. 
So there are my festive 15 faves! I now tag the gorgeous Naddy from A Life Of Retail Therapy & Marie from Rainbows & Unicorns.
Wishing you all a very very merry Christmas! 
Lots of love and Xmas fun, Emma XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...