Tuesday 23 December 2014

Lush mini-haul and quick review!

I don't think there's anyone in the entire world that can pass a Lush and not be drawn inside by the amazing hypnotic smell. I swear they spike the smell wafting out the doors with a "come in and spend lots of money" magic potion. My "I'm just going to pop in and have a quick look" always always ends with me leaving with a shopping bag or two. 

I was in Brent Cross a little while ago on my way to grab some lunch and then suddenly I was leaving Lush. It's almost like I didn't even know it was happening. 
Here's what a picked up. Some of it I've already tried so there are a few thoughts too! 

Let The Good Times Roll - £6.75
One of my all time favourite Lush products ever. This is a face/body wash/scrub containing polenta, cinnamon & popcorn. The combination of the super fine scrubby bits, the smell & how soft and smooth it makes my skin is win, win, win for me. Love this stuff

Blousey Banana Shampoo - £18
I was drawn to this as it mentions it's great for damaged or bleached hair. I have to say I like it but I don't love it. It's just not moisturising enough for me. The ends of my hair, from my home bleaching adventure, are a little dry and need some TLC. I was hoping this would be a winner but it just didn't knock my socks off. Considering the price it's not a product I would pick up again. 

Yog Nog Soap Bar - £3.81
Lush soaps are highly addictive. This one smells seriously good enough to eat - festive spices ahoy. They last forever and leave your hands smelling amazing. This is basically creamy Christmas in a bar. Perfect. 

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - £2.75
Classic Lush kinda smell. Fills your entire bathroom with its super sweet scent. As always, it created a beautiful smelling bath time. 

Fun What A Softy Soap Bar - £5
I picked this up as a stocking filler for my daughter. A mouldable playable soap bar. Like mother like daughter my 8 year old already loves her products so I thought this would be fun for her, plus the gold colour is oh-so Christmassy! 

Overall a pretty successful Lush trip. It's just one shop I'll always return to. I just can't help myself! 

I'm off to use my soap!!
Love Emma
XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...