Monday 28 July 2014

One beautiful blush


There's nothing nicer than a pretty product and this gorgeous blush from Hourglass ticks all the boxes. 

I've had my eye on the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes for a while. I really liked the idea of a colour combined with a lighting powder and I'm pleased to say my choice of 'Ethereal Glow' did not disappoint. There are 6 stunning colours to choose from, I opted for the lightest with the idea of using it as a combined highlighter and blush in one. 

The packing is lovely, a good sized mirror. The blush itself makes you want to reach out and touch it. It's velvety smooth. It applies beautifully. It doesn't last all day however it's such a pleasure to apply I don't mind having to re-touch! 

Is it worth £28? Well, probably yes. There's a lot of product packed in and let's face it, it's so blimin' lovely to look at. You could skip the highlighter with this blusher no problem at all. 

Would I repurchase, yes, however I would probably opt for a more vibrant colour next time. My choice of Ethereal Glow is definitely more ambient lighting powder than a colourful blush.... I have been using a blush and then blending this on top, concentrating on the tops of my cheek bones. 

After using this product I am now very tempted to try their Ambient Lighting Powders... Watch this space! 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...