Wednesday 30 July 2014

Fabulous finds - A problem solved....

I've stumbled apon a simple yet genius product that I absolutely love.... The Turbie Twist! Ta-da!

Please excuse my make-up free face/enormous bags (yes, I have a 7 week old baby). 

So, what is the Turbie Twist? It's basically a hair towel that stays in place. You bung it on whilst your head is upside down, twist the tail end and secure it at the back via an elastic loop. It holds all my hair in place and really doesn't come off until I want it to. It's a great shape and fits all my (thick) pretty longish hair snuggle inside. 

It's great for wet hair, but also pretty perfect for keeping dry hair out of the way to do your make-up without causing kinks. 

I think these would make super gifts. It's one of those things you didn't realise how much you needed it until you have one. 

I got mine from QVC (no, I'm not 63). They come in 3 colours, and you get four for under £20. They also come in individual cute organza bags too. I will definitely be buying more to store for Xmas (it's only 5 months away people!! Ha!). 

They also fit on my daughters head too, until now it's been virtually impossible to get a towel to stay on her forever moving head. 

A great product, pretty decent gift and a big thumbs up from me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...