Monday 28 July 2014

About Emma


Hi there and welcome to my new blog - The Daily Rumble.

I'm Emma Rumble - a 30 something(!) beauty-product-obsessed, shopaholic mum of two! I love watching YouTube beauty gurus who have inspired me to start my own blog. Maybe one day I’ll take the leap to YouTube myself. Maybe....

My blog is mixture of daily thoughts, findings & reviews from favourite products, new finds, monthly favourites, products I've used up, must haves and must avoids!

As a working mum of two the amount of spare time I have for myself is slim to nil, however I think it's super important to really try and make time for yourself... even if it's just 5 minutes a day.
To take the time to apply a splash of make-up, to accessorize, to light a candle at home, to buy some flowers - these small things really make a huge difference and can make you feel put together - even when that new top has baby milk spit up over one shoulder and it takes 4 layers on concealer to attempt to cover your dark eye bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...