Wednesday 12 November 2014

What's In My Birchbox - November

Birchbox UK - The Daily Rumble - Emma Rumble
It's one of my favourite times of the month - Birchbox time! Everything my box gets delivered I'm pretty sure I scare the postman with my overly excited grin as he hands it over. Creepy Cheshire Cat anyone? 

If you are not too familiar, Birchbox is a monthly beauty & lifestyle subscription box. You get around 5 deluxe sized beauty samples and one lifestyle per delivery, from what I've seen not all the monthly boxes are the same. 
The subscription costs £10 a month plus P&P, although the longer you sign up for the better the deal. It's a perfect way to try out new products that perhaps you normally wouldn't or high-end brands that are maybe out of your price range. 
 
November's box is themed 'Cosy At Home', my cup of tea right there! There's nothing I like more than getting in my PJs and snuggling under a blanket in front of our log burner. Here's what treats I received this month: 

English Laundry 'Signature For Her' - £60
Not normally a scent I would perhaps choose but very lovely nether the less. It's inspired by classic country gardens, quite a grown up smell but one I really like.

Jane Iredale 'Just Kissed Lip Plumper' - £22
The cutest lipstick sample I've possibly ever seen. This takes miniatures to a new  extreme. Perfect purse sized, great for the party season. Using a blend of mint oils and ginger root this lip plumper boosts circulation whilst delivering moisture with shea butter. I'll definitely be popping this in my pocket! 

Beauty Protector 'Protect & Detangle' - £14
I'm a big fan of leave in conditioner sprays. After my adventure with home bleaching and pink dye I need a little help combing after washing. I seriously can't get enough of the smell. It promises to detangle, minimise frizz, safeguard colour and add shine. Sounds perfect to me. 

Dr. Jart+ 'V7 Relief Vita Drop' - £26
This facial moisturiser is a huge 100ml, a very large full sized product! What a treat. It's packed with vitamins to brighten and moisturise. Interestingly the box describes it as a vitamin water, an emulsion that changes to a moisturising liquid vitamin water as soon as it's applied which is exactly what it does. I've never used a product like this before. Really excited to put this to the test! 

OPI 'Coca-Cola Red' Nail Polish - £11.95
I have a pretty large nail polish collection but have nothing as red as this gorgeous vibrant shade by OPI. Another full sized product and one that is perfect for the approaching festive season. Excited to get it on my fingers and toes! 

Drinkwel 'Drinkwel' -£39.99
This month's lifestyle extra are multi-vitamin tablets you take before or after you've drunk alcohol. Now here's the sad thing I've not actually had an alcoholic drink for maybe a year and a half, probably longer. My baby is now 5 months and I know that because it's been so long just one drink it's likely to knock me for 6. When I do finally pluck up the courage this Christmas I'll most definitely be trying these out! You're directed to take 3 before a big night out and another 3 before bed. If they work ward off a hangover I'll absolutely be picking more up!

As always a corker of a box. Birchbox never fails to deliver a great variety of lovely and exciting products! 

Do you subscribe to Birchbox? What goodies did you get this month?

I'm off to paint my nails,
Love Emma 
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...